Give a Model School day
voucher for as a present!
FREE gift voucher!
DAY RUNS FROM 10.00 am to 4.00 pm at Jason Thomas Dance Studios, Truro.
Models from our Model School are chosen each year to take part in Truro’s Fashion Week catwalk show.
MODEL SCHOOL ideal for males and females aged 13 years to mid twenties.
* Note : Due to the current Covid-19 government restrictions, we unfortunately do not have a date yet for our next training day.
The Impact model School, Truro, Cornwall, is a great and fun way to give those interested in a full or part-time modelling career an opportunity to experience some of the disciplines required to become a professional model.
Designed to boost confidence and help would-be models find expression, the One Day Model School enlists the help of industry professionals who bring their specialist skills to each part of the course.
Enroll on our next fantastic One-day Crash Course…
The course will include…..
Confidence building with a TV, Stage & Drama specialist
Find your inner expression and learn how to project yourself with confidence. Discover how to interpret a part, create characters and perform in a sketch with direction and tips from our TV, Stage and drama specialist.
with our very own recognised choreographer and former model
An introduction to some of the steps, moves and techniques employed by Catwalk models. Learn to walk with style and poise and find out how professional models make some of those intricate moves look effortless.
This is the chance to shine for the camera of a professional photographer. Students have the opportunity to take part in photo shoot scenarios. Learn how to take instruction from fashion and lifestyle photographers, and utilise the skills you have learnt from the day.
This is a wonderful opportunity to begin your portfolio, with your own individual portrait shots, or for existing models to update their current portfolios.
Hair and Makeup
How to achieve that required look when the pressure is on! Our professional Make Up Artists and Hair Stylists will prepare you for the photo shoot and give advice and tips. Students are shown how to apply make-up quickly and professionally. Applies to both males and females!
An opportunity to test your model skills for a High Street Clothes Store.
Attending Model School does not automatically mean you are signed onto the books of Impact Model Agency, however successful students over the age of 18 years will be considered.
There is often the opportunity for younger, successful students to model for fashion shows and in-store fashion events for a well known high street clothing store.
Please complete our online booking form to register your place AND PRESS SEND!
How to pay….
Complete our online booking form.
click ‘buy now’ to pay via our Impact PayPal… it couldn’t be easier.
*Please note, you don’t need to have a PayPal account yourself – you just need a credit or debit card!
or phone 01872-540473 for details of how to pay by BACS!
Impact Model Agency
Training held at Jason Thomas Performing Arts Studio, Mallets Ope, Truro. (Behind Mallets)
Terms and Conditions.
- Impact Model School has the right to alter the date of the model school as needed. Impact will automatically enroll applicants on the next available model school. If you are unable to attend the new date Impact will refund the fee less administration costs.
- No refund given to students who decide not to attend after registering.
- Each model will receive access to digital images taken on the day.
- Applications with payment will receive a gift voucher if requested.
- We cannot see models at our head office, all applications must be done via the postal service, or at Jason Thomas Performing Arts Studio in Truro.
- It is important to Impact that all our would-be models have a sense of self worth and we promote responsible behavior.